* FREE Spring Cover Skirt Included.
* A free DVD “Immune System” by Albert Carter.
* A free DVD "Bounce Before You Jump" by Linda Brooks.
* 3cc synthetic lubricant ($2.50 retail) with setup and maintenance instructions
* "Jumping For Health" by Dr. Morton Walker reprint from The Townsend Letter for Doctors.
For residential use, every Needak rebounder comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The warranty covers the frame for the lifetime of use, along with the frame hinges, platform pins, and leg tubes. In addition to this, the mat, mat cleats and spring pins have a five-year warranty, and the springs, leg tips, and leg springs come with a two-year warranty.
For commercial use, the frame and frame hinges have a five-year warranty, the mat comes with a two-year warranty, and everything else (mat cleats, spring pins, springs, leg tips, leg springs) has a one year warranty.
The rebounder has 6 legs.
The maximum weight is 300 lbs.
The rebounder sits 10" off the floor.
Actual Width of Rebounder is 40 inches.
Jumping mat working surface is 28 inches across.
Shipping Dimensions Folded: 40 x 20 x 3 and 31 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions Non-Fold: 40 x 40 x 3 and 31 lbs.
Optional Stabilizer Bar can be added and adds 10 more lbs.