The FitSpine X3 Inversion Table enhances the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
- X3 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handle for easy securing. Stretch Assist and Traction Handles for added stretching options and assistance. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It's easy to do - simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- ANOTHER TRUSTED TEETER PRODUCT: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with Getting Started DVD; Free TeeterLink App; 37-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
Download your TeeterLink™ Mobile App: Get more from your inversion sessions! Schedule, track, chart pain and triggers, get useful tips, access product support and more! (Search ‘TeeterLink’ in your app store).
Includes - Getting Started DVD and Video Streaming: Bonus seven (7) Healthy Back & Body Classes (including one with the FitSpine) developed by a Corrective Exercise Specialist.
Includes - 30-Days to Back Pain Relief Guide: Progress through your pain recovery with this series of beginner through advanced movements on your Teeter.
Safety Certified by UL* and outperform in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly. Look for the Label! Meeting the UL Standard is one thing, but maintaining it is another. The only way to verify an inversion table continues to manufacture to safety standards is if the ACTUAL product is labeled with the UL MARK.
Product Specifications - FitSpine X3
Height capacity: 4'8" - 6"6"
Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Assembled non-use dimensions: 60" x 28.75" x 58.5"
Assembled in-use dimensions: 84" x 28.75" x 86"
Packaged dimensions: 48.1" x 29.3" x 8.75"
Product weight: 73.4 lbs
Storage: Easily folds for storage to: 66 x 28 x 16 inches
Warranty: A full 5-Year Warranty which covers ALL components.