The FitSpine X1 Inversion Table enhances the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with the best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
• Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL's inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
• Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control and ease of assembly.
• Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
• Ergo-EmbraceTM Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
• Lumbar Bridge - Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back.
• Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
• Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
• Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
• High-Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
• Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
• 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
*UL listed means it has been classified by Underwriter's Laboratories. It was tested under rigorous specifications in its extreme fully inverted position. At the 6'6" and 300 lb. capacity, the load was tested with a 400% safety factor. Underwriters Laboratories Inc. is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. They have tested products for public safety for more than a century. Click here to go to Underwriters Laboratories Inc.